Sexual wellness
Hi doctor I am a CA student and 23 yrs old further I am perfectly fit and fine But I think I am suffering from male sexual problem as I have noticed that my sperm quality have become worse (earlier it used to be thick and white but now it is less of white and thin as well) and stamina has also reduced substantially. I am very worried pls help Pls note am not suffering from ED ... But PE and sperm quality is the only reason I notice Pls help

Have good sleep, do exercise & yoga daily for 1 hour. Take hot milk 1 glass morning & evening. Avoid spicy. Chilli.nd fried food Take CP SHILAJIT tb. Manmath ras. Nd tb. Sidh makardhwaj bati. One each morning & evening for 3 months. Wd hot milk. See d results or otherwise consult a sexologist personally.

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+193
Chat with a sexologist
Greetings. Do not be very analytical about the consistency of your semen, there could be changes due to several reasons including frequent masturbation. Also excessive anxiety including performance anxiety could be the cause of PE. Would suggest you to worry less and incase your symptoms persist - meet an andrologist / sexologist personally and discuss your issues. Hope this helps. Warm regards