Sexual weakness
I have been home from almost last 1 year with frequent 7-8 times out of house in a month. Lately from months i have been feeling little tiredness and fatigue while working on laptop mostly laziness. and almost 5-6 months there's absence of morning erection.. very rare. I have also been masturbating 4-5 times a week from months. Today i had intercourse and i was unable to maintain erection and i ejacuated 2-3 times in 20 sec of erection. It was bad. After that i peed alot. And even erections i got wasn't strong. Physically i am not that weak i can lift good weight if i try. Also from last year i sm having sebrrhic dematitis . Is it Because of autoimmune disease? I am 22 year old what could be problem? Is it beacuse of general health or with sexual health?

Hello your problems of premature ejaculation and erection can be controlled by taking medicines.       I will tell in brief about these both problems. The problem of premature ejaculation have become very common in recent days. Premature ejaculation (PE) is when ejaculation happens sooner than a man or his partner would like during sex. Occasional PE is also known as rapid ejaculation, premature climax or early ejaculation. PE might not be a cause for worry, but it can be frustrating if it makes sex less enjoyable and impacts relationships. If it happens often and causes problems. The problem is often thought to be psychological, but biology may also play a role.         Excessive masturbation  in the past may lead to damage of nerves supplying  the penis  which in future leads to low sexual stamina, early discharge (premature  ejaculation),shrinkage of penis etc. ED occurs when a man can't get or keep an erection firm enough for sexual intercourse. In most cases the causes of this problem could be - Stress , relationship strain and low self-confidence. Now would want to share the good news with you- This problem is curable with the help of medications. If interested we can get the medicines delivered at your doorsteps for speedy recovery and assure you to have a happy married sexual life. Don’t take stress. Dont worry it can be cured by taking medicines and doing few tests if required. Consult online on practo .
Relax, ED is a very complicated medical problem and requires primary investigation, evaluation of hormonal profile , diabetes / thyroid status , Vitamins D3 and B12 status etc . Followed by proper and continuous medical treatment in combination with specific exercises for your core muscles, backed up with a customized diet plan to fulfill your sexual activity and pleasure. Get your following tests done Testosterone total, Testosterone free, Andrology panel (LH,FSH,PRL), Thyroid profile, Hba1c, Vitamin D, Vitamin B12, Iron And share your reports contact me directly. For further information consult me directly by taking a consultation on PRACTO  share all details with me. Thank you for your query. And you may also visit us at https://drmongaclinic.com/erectile-dysfunction.html
Hi don't worry There r few possibilities need evaluation
come online for better understanding of your problem chat now clarify your douts take proper consult