Sexual Weakness..
I am facing erectile dysfunction since many years. I visited a reputed doctor in Pune. He advised me to check urine and blood tests. When the tests were done, He explained my results n told me that i have 14 sexual energy points instead of required 40. MY QUESTION IS THAT, IS THE SEXUAL ENERGY MAPPED UNDER POINTS? I NEVER HEARD ABOUT THIS. Now he has told ne to take 4 injection (Each cost 2500 Rs. ) And after that I must have to undergo Laser treatment (15 sessions) where each session costs 5500 Rs. per week. This is ridiculously high, almost > 60000 Rs. SO MY QUESTION IS THAT IS THERE ANY TREATMENT LIKE LASER TO CURE ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION? PLEASE HELP.

Dr. Vinay Gupta
Sexologist 33 yrs exp Bilaspur

It's all rubbish . Better to consult some good urologist or sexologist. Dr. Rajendra sathe is good sexologist at Pune. U can get his no. From just dial.