Sexual Related
I want to know the reasons of frequent Nightfall. As it affects body in terms of energy and weight lose. And what the best you could suggest practically to reduce or neglect its cause or happening. Because of work load, sometimes stress could be there which you can't avoid under certain circumstances. Unfortunately I am no longer in any physical relationship too. Please suggest the best as this is a day to day concern which could create any uncertain issue in marriage life too if gets beyond control, if I am right.

Dr. Harisha N L

Hi there I understand your concern...Night fall--Even if you have a lot of wet dreams it doesn't mean there's anything wrong with you. Some guys have wet dreams a few times a week. Others may only have a couple of wet dreams during their entire life. Once you start releasing sperm by masturbating or having sex with a partner, you may have fewer wet dreams...With that fallow relaxation techniques like yoga, meditation,avoid alcohol, smoking, coffee, tea...have good sleep and develop healthy food habits..good luck.
Dr. Amit Jagtiani
Psychiatrist 7 yrs exp Rohtak
You need a psychosexual counselling session as i can sense that many of your concerns are more of psychological nature emnating from your poor knowledge of sexual physiology rather than true illnesses. Consult a psychiatrist.