Sexual problm
Me & my gf is to ve sex & we don't use condms she is to take Ipill, this is to repeat twice or thrice a month taking an Ipill regulrly gonna create any problms? & we missed taking pill one dy so tht she got pregnant & abortion is also done &nw she is cmpltly in depression wit tat abortion and Nt intrstd in sex pls help

Dr. D. Anuradha
Gynecologist 5 yrs exp Chennai
what you have done is absolute miss use of the emergency contraceptive. that is for accidental intercourse and not for regular use. This will affect her period regularity and she might continue to have period problems. consult a gynaecologist for a proper contraceptive and use it regularly. If you are in Chennai let me know will guide you personally.