Sexual problem

My partner doesn't feel my penis inside and complains unsatisfied sexual intercourse. Initially, she feels but after 2-3 mins she says she cant feel anything inside. She also says that my penis should have been bigger and thicker. Also, the intercourse happens for not more than 10 mins on an average. I am unable to understand where the problem is. Can my penis size be increased ? I have seen at a lot of places on internet that the penis size can be increased. If not then what is the solution to this problem ??? Is it semi-hard erection or the penis is small ? Also, i have a problem of uric acid for which i have been taking Ayurvedic treatment. I tried to use Patanjali ashwashila for sometime but could not continue for so long because my uric acid level increases and it causes pain in my joints. Really need your help. Please guide !!

Doctor Answers (1) on Sexual problem

Sharath Kumar K N Mandya | General Physician
Hello,, sir have you consulted any allopathic physician for your high uric acid level? Penis will get enough size once it get erected to experience sexual intercourse. In your description of problem it seems that you are having erectile dysfunction, which is pretty common actually. Avoid stress and fear about sexual health, Eat healthy, engage in foreplay before sexual intercourse, ask your doctor whether ayurvedhic medicine you are taking will have any side effects in your sexual health or else please consult a consultant physician and a psychiatrist, they will help you for both problems.