Sexual problem masturbati

Dear Doctor, I am age of 18 years old addicted to self masturbation ]the past years... then now it can serious to me... i can try to control with meditation but can't because suddenly in my body blood circulation speed increase automatically change mind to self masturbation. continuous self masturbation of last 7 years now following problems are seriously action: Memory Fog Serious problem (Remembrance of word, suddenly not pickup word in mind to speech ) Erectile dysfunction Hair loss Low libido Fatigue or lack of energy Night sweats Memory loss Mood swings or irritability Heart palpitations Muscle loss or weakness Sleep apnea Depression or anxiety Constipation Increased body fat so kindly i requested you to that which type of doctor is best for my problems and live as human beings....

Doctor Answers (4) on Sexual problem masturbati

Dr. Priyanka Yadav Ghaziabad | Psychiatrist
Masturbation is a normal phenomenon but due to social taboo and stigma there are a lot of myths regarding it. Please consult a psychiatrist for psycho education sessions as well as evaluation for anxiety and depression. Rest assured, your concerns will be addressed.
Dr. Antara Gupta Aligarh | Psychiatrist
Masturbation is not an addiction. It is a normal process until there is no guilt and false beliefs associated with it.pls meet a psychiatrist.
Meet sexologist for counselling and treatment
Hello,  masturbation is normal human behavior nothing wrong in self masturbation, usually it won't cause any psychotically or physical problems. No need to be guilty of it.
And you have described other symptoms which looks like you have Depression, consult psychiatrist (needs to role out thyroid abnormalities) needs psychoeducation and medications.