sexual-counselling-icon
Sexual problem
Hi sir, i have oral sex with a sex worker almost 2 months before after 2 -3 Days i have sore throat and bad saliva breathe. I took azithromycin 250 mg 2 times in a days for a week at that time and it was cured now i dont have any kind of std symtoms. Do I need to tested and diagnose for that ?

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  I don't know why you are posting a question when you clearly mentioned that you do not have any problems. If you are so scared of STDs then why even do it in the first place. Kindly consult a general physician in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.