Sexual power
Dear i am taking mixture of ashwagandha and shilajit for improving my sexual health as I have suffered bcoz of my childhood immature practices.will it work?.can you plz tell me what are the fruits and nuts should i eat for this purpose.

This is happening due to insufficiency of hormones and improper functions of serotonin. The good news is that this is easily treatable with ayurvedic tablets. These tablets improve blood supply to penis and nourish muscles and blood vessels of penis thereby making erection hard. At the same time, these tablets improve functions of serotonin thereby delaying ejaculation significantly. Just let me know your age, height, weight and other symptoms if any so as to arrive at perfect prescription. Regards Dr. Omkar Balkrishna Shahapurkar
Dr. Pravin Narayan Sahave
Ayurveda 12 yrs exp Nagpur
Take Banaana,Pista,& Anjir...visit ua at www.pilesfiatulacure.com