Sexual pain in testis n l
Hi, I am having pain in testises like pressure and in left hand n leg. When I do muster ate it increases. I consulted in Gandhi hospital they did many tests but nothing found. Please help me for further sexual and healthy life.

Dr. Harisha N L

Since you have consulted urologists nothing to worry...pain and discomfort may be due to muscle spasms.. Have steam bath after sex it may reduce symptoms... Testicular torsion when the twisting of the spermatic cord occurs is a medical emergency because it can cut blood supply to the testis.Scrotal pain and swelling are also seen in epidydymitis but here the symptoms are acute.Spontaneous recovery does happen in some but then for fear of recurrence best to get evaluated.