Sexual life issues

I have following issues: 1. My penis is only 4 inches when erect. I want to increase its size ( length as well as thickness) by at least 2-3 inches so that I can satisfy my wife in a better way 2. Is orgy oil safe to use 3. During sex, my first fall comes very early. How to control it for longer..is there any exercise for it 4. I also want to increase the strength of my legs because during sex my legs get tired and after that I could not do anything though I want to 5. Again i am repeating that I want on increase my strength of doing sex, size of my penis and to control my sperms to come out early Kindly help

Doctor Answers (1) on Sexual life issues

Dr. Anjendra R Targe Pune | Sexologist
Hi there, You have a lot of wrong notions here. Please get these things absolutely clear: 1. The size of the penis cannot be increased by any way, neither the length, nor the girth. 2. The size of your penis has got nothing to do with satisfying your wife. 3. Learn the art of foreplay and clitoral stimulation, which will give your wife an orgasm. 4. Practice Kegel exercises to increase the time till ejaculation. 5. To increase the strength of your legs, please join a gym, and never miss 'legs day' Good luck.