Sexual intercourse
I and my gf had sex and she gave me blowjob and I gave her blowjob in this all process I didn't had any protection and now what type of disease I and my gf will face and how to cure it and also now how can I stop pregnancy.

hi, as per the information provided by u. if hygiene is maintained, if there are no private part infection or diseases u guys are suffering. then there are very less chances of any diseases. such act do not cause pregnancy.

+
Chat with a doctor
Blow job doesn't cause pregnancy. Relax. If both are healthy....no other treatment required for such sexual act.