sexual-counselling-icon
Sexual habits
I have too much sexual urge for both sexs. I masturbate everyday. I was abused while i was a child and till now i am like only sex. But i donot have a good sex.

for masterbation: You must understand that excess of everything is bad. Same is true with masturbition.  Control masturbition. Dont do more than a once in a week otherwise it may cause some weakness.  You may take cap. Shilajit & tab. Chandraprabha bhati. One tab. Each morning & evening & also take dhatu paushtik churan one spoon morning & evening.  All 3 with hot milk for 3-4 months.

+
Chat with a doctor
Hello well your age is 42 now and I think you need a definite counselling as you need to come out of it...I understand what you must have gone through but then it's important to come out of that thing.. Masturbation is normal but when it affects your life then it's worrying..Thank you