Sexual disorder
Sir,i am 22 yrs boy but my feelings are just reverse.i feel like girls even my emotions are like girls.i am totally depressed about it.i dnt wanna live my life as a gay or homosexual.i want to be a perfect guy.please suggest me solutions about it.thnx

U r staying at mumbai. Consult a psychiatrist. He will guide u properly.

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+131
Chat with a sexologist
Hi, I would request u to consult personally so that I can help u out also for ur knowledge lot of people of ur age has similar issues so don't worry n consult personally.