Sexual Consultation

Hi Dr, I am 28 yrs old and still have the habit of masturbating. Recently I have put on weight and I feel my sexual organ has become smaller, no erectile during morning time like it used to be before. I am planning to get married,mostly next year. I wanted to know is this a problem and how I can I come over this habit and increase my sexual abilities. I am from Bangalore, if I need to have a medical guidance please direct me to a doctor.
views-icons 43 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Sexual Consultation

Dr. Harsha Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there...I can understand your concern. Ideal weight for your height is around 86 kgs. You are about 20 kgs overweight. Reducing you weight, might help get your stamina back. First and foremost you must understand losing your weight is a very gradual process. You should have strong determination and patience if you want to lose weight. And it cannot happen suddenly. Losing too much suddenly is also not good for health. You have to follow a strict diet and exercise schedule. Regarding diet - have small multiple meals instead of 3 big meals, eat food rich in proteins and fibres like egg white boiled chicken vegetables fruits pulses, avoid carbohydrate rich foods like rice curds oily foods sweets ghee and other junk food. Regarding exercises - start slowly with brisk walking, then change over to jogging, running and other abdominal exercises. Never over strain yourself. And always keep yourself well hydrated and enjoy whatever you do. Also consult a dietician at any hospital who will be able to give you a proper chart regarding the same