Sexual Abuse
I have faced sexual abuse in my childhood at the hands of my real brother who is 5 years elder than me. Recently I have told my parents about it and they want me to stay quiet.

Hi I appreciate that you reach out with your concern The incident happened to you during your childhood is unfortunate n sure gives bad memories understand 1)When young u were helpless, weak n not knowing how to handle the situation....today u r an adult independent, bold n having the knowledge what can u do to stop any abuse 2) Past can't be undone so move forward is good option........here u need rewiring of your bad memories through Hypnosis U can take Hypnotherapy session
I'm a Hypnotherapist. Book an online appointment with me at Practo-Rupali Mohbe
engage yourself with hobbies