Sex with a new girl
Is it safe to have sex with someone who you know just a little or not at all? I'm afraid of what if she has hiv or any std? And does oral sex transmit any diseases? Using condom would reduce the risk??

Oral sex also with condom Take Proper knowledge first Consult online
If you want solution for your complaints then consult online than I can helpful and it will easy for you. Or if you need free advice , you can contact through E-mail, but it is not easy and slow procedure. pavansaxsena @ gmail.com Thank You Dr.Kuldeep Verma, MBBS Sub Specialist in  HIV/ADIS with sexually Transmitted Disease  or sex related issues
No it’s not safe at all, oral can also cause STD & hiv also...Condom definitely cut the risk of hiv & std. Always use protection Play Safe
with condoms,no worries
It is safe to wear condom during intercourse with unknown persons. Oral sex is also transmitted HIV and STDs