Sex while in BC & periods

Hi. I had unprotected sex on 5th day of my period, I have pcos, so I took regestoren 5 mg b4 getting this period. & my doctor gv me birth control pills( crisanta) as to cure hormonal disbalance( which I start on 3rd day of periods). What are odd chances of getting pregnant? 

Doctor Answers (1) on Sex while in BC & periods

Thank you for your question. If you started Crisanta on the third day of your period and have not missed any tablets your chances of getting pregnant is less than 1%. You should continue to take the pills in the packet as instructed. If you forget a tablet and the interval is greater than 24 hours you need to use condoms for seven days and continue to take the pills till the end of the packet. Please read the instructions in the leaflet that comes with the tablets. You can also get information on correct pill taking on www.fpa.org
best wishes