Sex time and pain at start of urination
I can do sex for 10-12 minutes it is normal? Or i have a problem??And i have penis slightly bent towards up .. when it is fully errect what should I do.. normally i feel pain during urination i have no infection in blood,urine,semen prostate size normal . So i want to know my penis slightly bent towards right when it is not errect so due to it i am getting pain during urination or else give me valuable  advice ...

It's common for the penis to curve slightly to the left or right when it's erect. But if you have a more significant bend in your penis, which may cause you pain or difficulty having sex, consult a sexologist or you can reach out to me. Also you timing described above is pretty good. 10-12 mins is not bad. However if you further interested in improvising on your timing you can reach out to me either online (9224582o33) or meet in person. Would be happy to help you.
It's ok if you are able to have normal sex life with curved penis... It is normal.. Relax.. If you have any other problem... You can also contact me on my private chat or directly in my clinic. We can send you the medicines by courier. My website: www.kayakalpinternational.com