Sex & Testosterone Level

Hi, My Total Testosterone level is 175 The test range is 241 to 827 Other test link prolactin, FSH and LH revealed normal results. Does it directly affect erection, hardness and time duration of sex ? Does it also affect length and girth of penis ? Is it a serious issue or it can be easily resolved ? My doctor suggested me sex therapy and sex counselling before prescribing any medication. Are other doctors normally follow the same procedure ? I am somehow not finding it right. What to do ?? I appreciate if those doctors who have studied in this subject and cases should answer and not other doctors like physician etc. I am seriously looking for genuine help and not generic answers. If somebody can suggest me a good doctor, please tell me.

Dr. Ramesh Maheshwari
Sexologist 31 yrs exp Pune

Testosterone is a male hormone. basically responsible for sex drive, primary and secondary sexual characters. Consult a sexologist. Medicines can be given to increase testosterone levels.