Sex related
While doing sex i do not last longer generally. So i wanted to enquire it can be fixed by medicnes or whats the procedure involved ?
33 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Amitkumar Dashrath Barai
Sexologist 8 yrs exp Kolhapur
Instead of taking medicine u can try some SEX THERAPY. For more details u can visit us on Dr BARAI'S SEX THERAPY AND SKIN CARE CENTER.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?