Sex related problem
I had unprotected sex with my gf on July 31 and August 1 But I made sure that I didn't release inside (used the pull out method) I know it is not effective but still telling She had her periods on July 19 and she missed her periods on Aug 19 Her periods were coming at 19th for the past 6 months but this time she missed her periods I am really worried if she is pregnant She had a pregnancy test (prega news pregnancy test) that showed negative result on it but I am still worried as it is Aug 25 now and still she has not received her periods Also, she is not having any pregnancy symptoms till now

If you want to be 100% sure get a beta hcg test done If negative take tablets to get period
Take proper knowledge about this first chat online