Sex related
I want to check my fertility for reproduction of child So I want to consult which doctors & Which type of test I can do
34 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Swathi S Aithal
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹100 for 24 hrs

Hello.. It's better you consult a gynaecologist as she will be able to guide you what all tests you must go through...but then why are you asking about there any problem..i would like to know detailed history so that we can guide you better than vaguely telling you..thank you
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?