Sex related
I m not getting proper hard erection. And when i get erection it does not last longer. My stamina gt weaken. This was not the same case few months before. I was really good in sexual activities bt i am facing the problem from few months now.

Hello there......, Depending on the cause and severity of your erectile dysfunction and any underlying health conditions, you might have various treatment options. Your doctor can explain the risks and benefits of each treatment and will consider your preferences. Your partner's preferences also might play a role in your, treatment choices..... Consult sex therapist.....