Sex related
I am newly married and i have tried to have sex a lot of times. The only problem i faced all of these times was that my penis is small and thus doesn't seem to touch her hymen. We have tried doing it in 2 positions.. Missionary position.. Woman on top .. We seem to stop because of the fact that my penis is fully into her vagina yet doesn't touch her hymen.. Can you help us?

Hello there. The hymen is the outermost, just at the opening of the vagina. I don't think your penis is so small that it cannot go till there. A thumb size is enough to go past the hymen. And I'm pretty sure your penis would be bigger than your thumb when fully erect. It might be some other structure you may be talking about. I suggest you consult a gynaecologist and get her checked out. Regards