Sex problm

I masturbte everyday.hw bad it will effct me any tips for not repeatng it.its becoming like a drug to me now.plz hlp me

Doctor Answers (1) on Sex problm

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
it's not a disease it's just a's ok if if you masturbate twice a week or thrice...too frequent masturbation may cause you problems.try to avoid frequency by distraction methods like yoga,listening to music etc..
masturbation now is regarded as a normal, healthy sexual activity that is pleasant, fulfilling, acceptable, and safe. It is a good way to experience sexual pleasure and can be done throughout life.

Masturbation is only considered a problem when it inhibits sexual activity with a partner, is done in public, or causes significant distress to the person. It may cause distress if it is done compulsively or interferes with daily life and activities.

n general, the medical community considers masturbation to be a natural and harmless expression of sexuality for both men and women. It does not cause any physical injury or harm to the body, and can be performed in moderation throughout a person's lifetime as a part of normal sexual behavior. Some cultures and religions oppose masturbation or even label it as sinful. This can lead to guilt or shame about the behavior.

Some experts suggest that masturbation can actually improve sexual health and relationships. By exploring your own body through masturbation, you can determine what is erotically pleasing to you and can share this with your partner. Some partners use mutual masturbation to discover techniques for a more satisfying sexual relation and to add to their mutual intimacy.

consult psychiatrists for further treatment and details