Sex problem
Whenever I do sex with my partner I loose my eraction and liquid comes out because of this my sex life is uncomfortable and I am at the verge of loosing my partner.
401 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
hello premature ejaculation should be ruled out consult sex therapist and psychiatrist for further evaluation and treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?