Sex problem
Sir, main mastrabute karta hooin weekly 4times but now sir penis thikse tight nahi hota aur jab main sex karne k liye jata hoin penis tught nahi reheta loose hoin jata hain..plz suggest me sir what can I do ..

I have best treatment for this problem chat or call me online
Masturbation is done by almost every body during adolescent age  and even afterwards.. It is not harmful if done in moderation. But if you do in excess then it can lead to lots of problems.             Do not see porn. Avoid masturbation. Avoid remaining alone. Do yoga.              Excessive masturbation can lead to damage of nerves supplying the penis which in future may lead to shrinkage of organ, low sexual stamina, early discharge (premature ejaculation) etc. Detailed medical history has to be taken before providing you treatment.
Feel   free to reach out to me either online through a video consultation or in person. We can help you get your issue resolved.
Hi Don't worry There r ways and means to overcome this problem Take proper consult Will help u over come this problem
chat online for guidance and treatment