Sex problem
My penis is not standing from last 3 days. I am married. But I have no feelings in sex. Also my penis is not standing. Please help

Was there are any trauma or u have taken any medicine are u on any medication? Need to rule out sudden loss of erection
consult me privately for more details

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+182
Chat with a sexologist
3days only, no worries
Only 3 day Not use any medicines Its curable Consult me online if you want permanent solution
Its because of loss of libido and sexual weakness.. Do not panic sir,  u will be sexually fit completely.. Take vajikaran and vitality herbs.. Erection will remain hard.. To increase stamina for sexual activity.. To satisfy your partner completely
for further information consult me privately
avoid drinking and smoking.. be stress free and take good healthy diet