Sex problem
I am unable to reach orgasm during sex and some times I lost interest in sex even after my husband is giving me foreplay. Please suggest me what shall I do to gain the interest back.

Dr. Kuldeep Wagh
Gynecologist 14 yrs exp Pune
first of all stop thinking about orgasm cause that would instigate the feeling of failing in sex. do u have mental tensions. this is the common problem. consult a good sexologist or a gyn. u would need counseling about the whole act
Dr. Hithysh BM
hello loss of libido may be due to psychological and some disorders of thyroid should be ruled out hence consult sex therpaist and physician for further evaluation and treatment.