Sex problem
I am not virgin and was having sex on regular basis but hadn't had from past 7-10 days and I missed my periods of this month as well. The problem is this not from 2-3 days he is trying to insert penis inside me but unable to do that as it's not going fully inside and if he forced so it pains a lot.I am worried what's that any blockage or what ?

Dr. Sarika Dahiphale
Infertility Specialist 12 yrs exp Pune

Better to get examined by gynac...
Dr. Mamta Pattnayak
Gynecologist 14 yrs exp Gurgaon

Hi, practo user, as you r sexually active and missed periods, first thing to do urine pregnancy test. And meet gynaecologist examine yourself for any infection and inflammations.
Dr. Vijyaben Patel
Gynecologist 37 yrs exp Ahmedabad

Hi there, first of all get your urine pregnancy test for your missed period. For difficulty in intercourse have to look at affected part for any infection or inflammatory oedema.so better consult your gynecologist.
Dr. Rita Bakshi
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 31 yrs exp Delhi
Hello, Since you are sexually active and missed your periods too, you are likely to be pregnant. Do a urine pregnancy test to rule out pregnancy. If the result is negative, you are not pregnant. If the result is positive then consult a gynaecologist for further evaluation and management. Also, get yourself examined for infection. You can also visit my clinic International Fertility Centre located in New Delhi for further evaluation. My clinic offers varied gynaecological treatments and services to help you have a successful treatment. You can mail your contact details to reach you.