Sex prepartion for sex

Hi scr,
    How can i prepare my body and mind before sex i have failure before 2 time.     Which food is best before  sex. How can i prepare myself.

Doctor Answers (1) on Sex prepartion for sex

Dr. Anamay K. Bidwai Chennai | General Surgeon
Dear Friend,
The most important organ for sex in not between the thighs but between your ears. That is brain is the main sexual organ, so if your mind is relaxed, you are in a happy state of mind, you will definitely have good sexual experience.
Some tips that my help you are given below.
1. If you are a smoker, stop smoking completly. Smoking will lower your sexual drive and performance.
2. Never drink before having sex, alcohol will make your brain drowsy, so you will not perform the act properly.
3. Have a loving and friendly relation with your partener, it will relax you, so you will be able to enjoy sexual act.
4. Doing regular physical exercise is very good, when you do excecise it increases blood circulation to sex organs and brain, they get more oxygen, hense the performace becomes better.
5. Eat a normal healty diet, eat plenty of seasonal friuts, almonds, walnuts and salads, this diet will help you a lot.
6. If you are overweigh then you must loose weigh, excessive weigh can interfere with hormonal balance in the body, improper hormonal balance will affect your sex life.

If after all these measures you still have problem, please see an andrologist.
I wish you a happy and healthy life.
Dr. Anamay Kamalakar Bidwai