Sex point pain

Hii i'm 20 year old girl I have abirritate in my sex point. This year on 29th feb I was having my first sex with my partner in first ejaculation he insert with out condom and others with condom bt pain was on the peak blood comes from my sex aftr 5 min my pain stops and I enjoyed I take I pill (for unwanted pregnancy) The day afer sex my pain starts and again I was having sex (with condom) on 4th march then I used to take'unwanted 72' (again to prevent pregnancy) approx 15 days after sex I was having pain regularly, then after irregularly mainly the day when I used to wear tight jeans I get abirritate in my sex point.

Doctor Answers (1) on Sex point pain

Sharath Kumar K N Mandya | General Physician
Hello,it may be Vulvodynia, a unexplained pain or discomfort in the vulva(vaginal opening) area that typically strikes women between ages 18 and 25 and lasts more than three months. Symptoms include chronic burning, stinging, knifelike pain, rawness or irritation that comes and goes. The pain can interfere with sex, tampon insertion, and even make wearing undergarments or pants intolerable. So next time avoid tight jeans,, practice foreplay before sex and Vagina need to be ready (wet with vaginal secretion) before insertion of penis. Taking I pill also cause irregular pain and bleeding for many days or even weeks,, please avoid them next time, use condoms or Copper - T for unwanted pregnancy. And bleeding and pain after first time sex is common due to hymen tear.