Sex just after periods

Can we have unprotected sex just after sex ? Kindly assist me regarding the same as i am very worried and 1 more question is i have a little cut under my outer vagina lips? Wots the reason for the same its not causing any problem its jus that i am concerned about it.

Dr. Swati Kanawa
Obstetrician 12 yrs exp Jaipur

Hello, no time period is completely safe to have unprotected sex. Lot depends on your menstrual cycle. Regarding cut over vagina, please consult a gynaecologist for that, things will be clear only after doctor see it.
Dr. Rita Bakshi
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 31 yrs exp Delhi
Hello, There is no possible time period to have unprotected sex. For now, visit a gynecologist and discuss the issue of cut over vagina and seek proper treatment. You can also visit my clinic International Fertility Centre located in Green Park, New Delhi that offers varied gynecological treatments and services. You can mail your contact details so that I can reach you.