Sex and psychology

Sir my friend is 24 years old he got government job recently so his parents asking him to marry. the problem is that he is having homosexual tendencies, up till now he did not had any sexual intercourse with male or female. he also want to marry a girl and have children and family sir is there any way to change the homosexual tendencies and make him heterosexual, now he is not answerable to his parents and family staying alone in depression and trying to attempt suicide please help us in solving the problem

Doctor Answers (2) on Sex and psychology

hi, being homosexual or heterosexual is a choice. if he has homosexual tendencies, he should talk to his parents and explain them calmly. this is not a one day thing, its a question of a lifetime. for depression you may visit a psychologist in your area.
Ms. Hema Sampath Bangalore | Clinical Psychologist
Hello,  I can undertow situation of your friend.  Also ask him.since how long he his having this feeling g. Is that filing very strong in him or just he feels that he he with both???
Please rake him to a Psychologist in your place ask him to talk to them freely and understand his state of mind then he will be able to take clear decisions about his life.