Sex and pennies problem
On the time of any sex and bad thinking my pennies is fall sums type of sticky spam and any time my pennies is stand but on the time of sex he is down sorry my English is little bad

Its normal. Its not seman but secretion of cowper gland.

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+128
Chat with a sexologist
When a man is aroused a translucent fluid comes out for lubrication which is called the precum, so there is nothing to worry it's absolutely normal. If you need more clarification feel free to go in for an online consultation with a competent sexologist.