Sex after taking Viagra
Hi Docs, I have one doubt. If I took viagra one day and had sex then is it recommended to take rest or I can have sex the next day too without the pill ??

sex is ur emotions,u can do whenever u wnat n partner shub b comfortble

Talk to experienced sexologist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+179
Chat with a sexologist
Age 27 Its young age Why you taking this Any problems
Yes you can have sex without viagra
Actually no any medicines are required at your age for sexual betterment. Ours penile erection depends on how much ours brain sends intense and full sexual signals to lower sexual organs.
Increase time spent in foreplay from 20 minutes to 30 minutes or more will help you in achieving full erection.
Happy to help online. Take care!!