Sex after 35 years
Hi, since two years I'm on bed not able to walk normally and im not enjoying normal life hence my marriage is kept pending. And wanted to know up to what age a Male person can have sex . I'm worried about my life if the marriage is delayed after 2 to 3 years can I have sex. Now my age is 31. And I bcm too weak and I'm not strong and mentally weak bcs lot of depression.

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  Yes. You can. There is no age limit for that. You do not need to worry. Just get better and resume your normal life. You will be fine. Have a balanced diet. Have lots of fruits and vegetables.  Consult a general physician in person for further evaluation and management. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.