Severely depressed

My boyfriend of 4 years become mean now when he is angry (because he lost his father and is really upset and stressed-{he also broke his hand}). I myself am very short tempered and i cant tolerate him talking to or standing next to a girl (very possessive). We have daily fights and now he talks of leaving me. I have a history of child abuse (very strict mother and drunkard father)I am currently not talking to him due to the fight. i am hearing his voice in my head telling me that i am not worthy of him and i should leave him. I cant take this anymore. Both family and relationship problems..i Need to know whether i should text him or not. i need help. I need to know ways of controlling my anger and my insecurity and possessiveness. (he lied to me a couple of times maybe thats why i am having this problem..although i am possessive & sensitive since childhood) described it in short. Please help.

Doctor Answers (1) on Severely depressed

Psychiatrist
You just think of your relationship, it was pretty much ok before this.A incident that led to behavioural disturbance in your boyfriend is require very much attention.You should take your bf for proper psychiatriv evaluation .At the same time you should also discuss all problems related to the issues,your personality traits etc