Severe Throat Pain!
Past 4-5 days I am facing throat pain and somehow swallowing water and food. Even after doing gargle, I could not see it improving. Usually throat pain stays for how many days?

Dr. D.Vidyasagar
Ear-Nose-Throat (ENT) Specialist 11 yrs exp Hyderabad

Get your throat checked by an ENT surgeon to rule out any infection and take antibiotics for quick relief.

Hi.... Get plenty of sleep and rest your voice. Drink fluids. Drink plenty of water to keep the throat moist and prevent dehydration. Try comforting foods and beverage. Warm liquids — broth, caffeine-free tea or warm water with honey can soothe a sore throat. Gargle saltwater. A saltwater gargle of 1 teaspoon. Gargle the solution and then spit it out......