Severe skin acne

I have used dianobol tablets for physical training...now i got side effects of face acnes...i dono whether it is a side effect or normal pimple...but im having pimple fe 2mnths...i have consulted a derm. doc. ...they gave FUDIC CREAM,MINOLOX 100...But dint get cute...plsbhelp

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

As you can read in many of my posts, acne needs to be treated seriously and a lot of clinical input is needed before venturing a treatment plan. An attempt to understand the root cause has to be made. There are different ways to achieve a flawless skin after acne and it needs medical interventions.​​Acne treatment has multiple stages - to control new breakouts, to clear the sequalae (pigmentation and scars) and to prevent a relapse. If you have active acne lesions, it should be controlled on priority basis. Please see a good Dermatologist and start the treatment process.