Severe Period pain
My girl has got thinner fallopian tubes and her ultra sound tests say the opening of her vagina is also smaller in diameter, there by during periods she is suffering a hell of pain. She gets heavy bleeding and heavy pain for 3-4 days out of the 6 days and she also gets period for 20 days sometimes, 25 or 28 days some other times. What to do as a remedy to that heavy pain? 😔😢😭
44 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Veena Vidyasagar
Gynecologist 35 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

It is advisable to consult Gynecologist for the problems she is having.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.