Severe pain
To all the doctors, please respond with what ever information you have. As this is urgent and I am not getting any answers. Prob: Periods started a day ago. Regular start. No delay. No history of irregular periods. I usually have unbearable pains during periods and I some how get over with it. I usually take mefthalpas. This time it is very different. Periods started regularly but with time to time, pain is increasing. Lower portion of my stomach, pain is increasing very severely. Periods intensity and flow got decreased and it stopped few hours ago. But the pain is increasing. I am not sure why periods started and getting to end within a day but with lots of pain associated. The pain is unbearable. I tried to reach few doctors using the app, one suggested me to take an injection and other asked me to consult tomorrow. If it is just related to pain, I am ok to bear it with all my strength. And the doctor did ask me if I am pregnant. I am 23, single, and not married. Can someonehelp

Dr. Harsha
Hi there...please note that such a severe situation cannot be treated over the phone. Why are delaying going to a hospital? Irregular menstrual cycles and Severe pains during cycles could be due to number of reasons like pcod, fibromas, endometriosis, drug intake. Also you will require few blood test and ultrasound of the abdomen. Try hot fermentation to reduce the pain. Kindly consult a gynaecologist as soon as possible.