Severe pain

I usually experience sever pains n cramps during menstrual cycle. Although it is very unbearable I withhold the pain and get over with it. But this time now it is very unusual, I am getting pains n cramps for the past 25 hours and frequently urinating in very small amounts. I strong feel pain in lower stomach at around 4 points. I lost all my strength battling from morning, I can strongly say this is different from regular pain. I feel like something is accumulating and not able to get over with it. I feel like I am dying. The period flow intensity got lower and lower but the pain is getting worse. Cycle started 30 hours ago. Please help. :(

Dr. Kuldeep Wagh
Gynecologist 13 yrs exp Pune

Take tab. Meftal 500 mg immediately. Once ur relieved get a basic USG and revert back

Hello there....,Pain during the menstrual cycle is due to release of hormone-like substances called prostaglandins, which is associated with pain and inflammation in higher levels.... Some of the other medical conditions also causes menstrual cramps....like pelvic inflammatory disease, endometriosis etc..., Consider some pain relieving medications... Eat fresh fruits and vegetables and limit intake of fat, alcohol, caffeine, salt, and sweets...Exercise regularly...Reduce stress...