Severe pain
I am experiencing severe pain just below my left lung and pain is so extreme that I cannot stand straight or even walk. The pain is persisting continously . What must I do?

Hello...... It could be due to internal abcess, you are having extreme pain , this is an emergency situation ,ultrasound is required to diagnose .. First surgeon will examine and do necessary ..but with this severe pain you shouldn't neglect , go to hospital immediately .......

Severe pain after lithotripsy Severe pain in right forearm Severe leg pain causes