cardiologist-icon
Severe neck pain
My sister is having severe neck pain from last few days. The MRI report is mentioned below. Kindly see it and let me know what is it and can it treated without a surgery? Thanks. Medical data: Cervicobrachialgieen left. HNP ? Report: The corpora are in line and are normally of height . no osseous pathology. At level C5 C6 , there is a median HNP . Thus, the spot a canal stenosis , with some compression myelum . no myelopathy demonstrable. On other levels, no indication of HNP . further large foramina . On other levels, a large dural channel. Conclusion. Median HNP level C5 C6 with canal stenosis with compression on the spinal cord .

Dr. Ashish Srivastava
Cardiologist 5 yrs exp Noida

It would require surgical correction That is the definitive treatment Medicines will only give symptomatic relief Consult me at my Clinic so that I can evaluate clinically and decide i