Severe itching
I have severe itching problem near genital areas. I tried using dettol but it burns a lot and doesn't solve the problem. Skin has become red in past few days.

Hi. Greetings. Dettol is not something you apply to the genitals unless you really want to burn your skin there. You not have probably developed irritant dermatitis due to dettol. You'll need treatment for this as well as your primary skin condition. Therefore please see me or a dermatologist near you for further management. Hope this helps. Let me know if u need any further assistance in this regard.