Severe itching

I have severe itching problem near genital areas. I tried using dettol but it burns a lot and doesn't solve the problem. Skin has become red in past few days.
views-icons 40 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Govind Suresh Mittal
Dermatologist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹350 for 24 hrs

Hi. Greetings. Dettol is not something you apply to the genitals unless you really want to burn your skin there. You not have probably developed irritant dermatitis due to dettol. You'll need treatment for this as well as your primary skin condition. Therefore please see me or a dermatologist near you for further management. Hope this helps. Let me know if u need any further assistance in this regard.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?