Severe headache

I was meet up with an accident at past 11 months and admitted ,further doctor had been advised me to take eption 100 1-0-1 to daily for three months ,later I got to know about it( for fits)but I was not having symptoms of it ,ltr I had gone for second opinion ,he had advised me eeg ,I had been went for test the report was normal ,so he had advised to stop the medication ,followed him but now I'm getting severe headache and sweating ,please suggest for further test which I have to go

Doctor Answers (1) on Severe headache

Venkat Raghav Bangalore | General Physician
Hello..... There are many causes for headache, sudden withdrawal of eptoin could lead to recurrence... You consult same Doctor explain your symptoms. The withdrawal symptoms may include feelings of anxiety, panic, restlessness or sweating.... Doctor may reduce dose and suggest you to continue, consult physician.