Severe Hair Loss
I have been loosing a lot of hair. I am only 24 years old and I don't want to go bald. What should I do?

Dr. Rajendran
Plastic Surgeon 8 yrs exp Chennai
first get evaluated to see what is the cause and severity of hairfall ...you will require proper hair care advice that I elaborated in one of the hair queries prior.... also if it is the typical male pattern baldness, then you will require tablets and topical medications,( I'm not supposed to prescribe them in this forum as per guidelines)... consult a Plastic Surgeon nearby for further help...