Severe Hair Loss (Genetic)
I've lost 98% of my hair from the crown area but the hair density at the side and back is pretty good. Can I go for minoxidil 5% or 10% solution for regrowth of hair? I have genetic hairfall also and seborrheic dermatitis on the crown area only. Please tell me what to do? I really want my hair to grow back.

Don't worry. You can consult the doctor online or visit our clinic so that we can check the condition and advice you the treatment accordingly.
Treatment depends on the grade...You are suffering from hormonal changes causing Androgenetic alopecia causing hair fall. It's completely stoppable even regrowth of hair is possible with certain medications without any side effects. Treatment depends on the grade of hair loss. So, it's a must for diagnosing which grade, you are in for an effective treatment. Please  send photos of your head, by direct online consultation for accurate diagnosis and proper treatment.
No need to worry.specific treatment is available.it depends on severity of the disease . Complete medical history is required.. Pls do online consultation with Dermatologist for detailed prescription & guidance.